Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Celebrity Snowmen

I made a little snowman, as perfect as can be
I thought I'd keep him in my room and keep
him warm like me.

But when I woke the next morning- my mind was in a muddle.
He's run away, I don't know why and left me with a puddle.

The celebs are missing the snow this winter so we decided to bring the snow to Harkreader Hills. The celebs wrote stories about what their snowman should not do. Some snowmen went to the spa or got a tan, while others drank hot cocoa or a big bowl of chili. The celebs further created their own version of their melted snowman using glue (one bottle was from my 1st year of teaching... 10 year old glue!!) and snowman pieces. Check out the paparazzi pics of these enjoyable and creative stories.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment