Friday, August 10, 2012

Celeb Top 10 Poster Preview



I am just sooo anxious for school to start! It appears we are still in limbo as we wait for the County Commission to approve the School Board's proposal. At this point, the earliest start date is August 15th. I don't know about you, but I have moments of just not knowing what to do with my time. I will say, the extra time has given me the opportunity to discover some more new ideas for our classroom and I am MORE than prepped and ready to start. If you happen to be feeling a bit bored or looking for something creative to do, you can start on your Back to School project.
    As a celebrity of Harkreader Hills, your fans are interested to learn about your Top 10 favorites. These Top 10 favs can be anything pertaining to you and your life...family, music, friends, entertainment, etc... You will be creating a mini poster (small piece of posterboard) highlighting your Top 10. I have included the information below in case you want to get started. Please know you in NO way have to work on this before school starts..only if  you want to. I have included some photos of Top 10 Projects from years past to give you an idea of what the project can look like.
      Enjoy your extra days of summer break and I HOPE to see you all sometime next week. -Mrs. H Top Ten Project

No comments:

Post a Comment