Tuesday, August 7, 2012

When will the celebs walk down the red carpet?

It was great to meet all the celebs at our Registration Nights! I was so looking forward to Monday, August 6th being our first day of school and am disappointed that our start has been delayed. I was hoping some decisions/compromises would be made at the meeting Monday night, but apparently we are still in limbo. I encourage the celebs to enjoy these extra days of summer break but don't lose your excitement about the start of school! I have so many fun, learning activities planned from day one and throughout the entire school year. I want you to be excited about starting your 4th grade year and know that I am anxiously awaiting our year together to begin.

**Those "antsy" to get started can start practicing those multiplication facts and read, read, read!

No comments:

Post a Comment